Calculus 1— Math 101
MWF 10:30 – 11:20, R 1:00 – 1:50 — SC 234
where I post less public course information, such as:
- Links to the texts for the course
- The slides and in-class work I show in class
- Background Questionnaire for you to fill out
- Review packets for those with gaps in their background to work on independently
- Study Guides
- Additional course readings, if there are any
The Honor Code
Tips on Getting Through the First Week of Class
Weekly Problem Sets
- You will need to have access to graphing technology one way or another for this class. (We will not be using any graphing technology during exams, however.)
- If you have one, a graphing calculator is fine.
- The on-line graphing site Desmos is excellent.
- The on-line search engine WolframAlpha does much more than just graphing. It is fine for graphing. As for the rest of what it can do, see specifics in the hw guidelines linked to above.
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Science Center, Room 1306
Norton, Massachusetts 02766-0930
TEL (508) 286-3973
FAX (508) 285-8278
Back to: My Homepage | Math and CS