Senior Seminar--Math 401
MWF 12:30-2:00 -- SC A118
Thursday, April 1, 2010,
9:51 AM )
Office Hours: M 2:30-3:30, Tu 1:00-2:00, W 3:30-4:30, Th 10:30-11:30, F 11:30-12:30.
Can't make any of these?
Please see my schedule to find a time when you might be able to make an appointment with me!
Some Important Dates
- 2/8 (Monday): Class in the Woolley Room; start looking for first article for project
- 2/10 (Wedesday): Article for project selected
- 3/29 (Monday): Outline of Final Paper due
- 4/7 (Wednesday): Outline of Final Presentation due
- 4/16 (Friday): Rough Draft of Final Paper due, 3:00pm
- 4/19-4/25: Prepare and practice Final Presentation. Give and receive constructive criticism on practice presentation(s).
- 4/23 (Friday): Abstract of final presentation due
- 4/26 (Monday): Feedback due -- peer-reviewed presentation(s)
- 4/28 (Wednesday): Final Paper due for peer review
- 5/4, 5/5, 5/6: Final Presentations (5/4: 6:30-9:00; 5/5: 6:00-8:30; 5/5: 3:15-5:00)
- 5/5 (Wednesday): Feedback due-peer-reviewed paper(s)
- 5/10 (Monday): Final Paper due at 4pm
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Science Center, Room 101A
Norton, Massachusetts 02766-0930
TEL (508) 286-3973
FAX (508) 285-8278
Back to: My Homepage | Math and CS